Decades Of Dedicated Family Law Experience
The Law Offices of Paul C. Bishop, PLLC provides a full range of divorce and family law services for people in communities throughout eastern Massachusetts and the South Shore. We believe that your divorce settlement should be about meeting your needs, not your attorney’s.
By working toward negotiated settlements, we can keep the cost of court fees and litigation expenses to a minimum. When issues can’t be resolved amicably, we stand firm to protect your interests and rights. We have earned a reputation throughout eastern Massachusetts for providing the highest levels of individualized attention to every client.
Contact a Quincy family law attorney at our firm; call 617-934-5039 to schedule an appointment and let our lawyers help you. Your divorce deserves our utmost attention.
Filing For Divorce? We Can Help.
If you are facing decisions about divorce or other family law matters, it is important to put your trust in an experienced law firm that will stand resolutely by your side. Our Massachusetts divorce lawyers handle every aspect of your family law matter, from initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, including:
- Divorce: We offer experienced representation in simple uncontested divorces, no-fault divorces, as well as more complex or contested divorces. We also handle spousal support questions in such cases. During the divorce process, we also help clients establish child custody, visitation and child support orders and temporary and final orders that address college education and health insurance costs.
- Marital property valuation and division: From modest to multimillion-dollar assets, we will diligently protect your interests in the division of your property. We can explain and help you understand:
- The tax consequences of divorce
- The division of retirement funds
- Business valuations
- Child custody and support: We help our clients resolve problems, including:
- Custodial parent move-aways
- Interstate custody and support disputes
- Grandparent visitation rights
- Modifications of their child custody and support orders.
- Support enforcement: We represent clients in the enforcement of child support and alimony orders.
- Paternity and contempt issues: We assist both mothers and fathers seeking counsel in paternity or contempt actions.
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements: We draft practical, legally binding prenuptial agreements for clients with substantial assets or children from previous relationships. In the context of divorce, we also review these agreements and, if necessary, seek to have them set aside.
- Some marriages last forever, but your relationship may be more complicated. Let us handle your legal matter so you can concentrate on your family.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Family Law Concern
In the Quincy area, contact our family law firm at 617-934-5039 to schedule a consultation about divorce or your family law needs. Our experience can make a difference in reaching a successful resolution for you and your family.